We understand that maintaining your aircraft to the highest standards of airworthiness and safety can sometimes incur significant costs. Rest assured that at Flight Maintenance Australia, we are committed to delivering the most cost-effective result in a transparent manner.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE ENGAGING WITH US.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not commence an engagement with FMA.
By engaging with us, you specifically acknowledge and accept that:
- You are wholly responsible for your account.
- No credit is extended without specific written approval of FMA.
- FMA may, at any time, without the need to provide a reason and without any obligation on FMA to notify you, increase, decrease or withdraw any credit facilities granted to the you.
- All accounts are fully payable on presentation of invoice, or within documented terms.
- Accounts outside these terms are considered delinquent and may be referred to or on-sold to, a collection agency. FMA may assign the account without the prior written consent or knowledge of yourself where your account is delinquent.
- FMA reserves the right to advise Credit Reporting authorities about delinquent account holders, which may impact your ability to obtain credit elsewhere.
- Delinquent accounts attract a penalty rate of interest equivalent to the Base lending rate of the National Australia Bank published each Monday in the Courier Mail or online at nab.com.au plus a default margin of 2% pa.
- In addition to all other rights of FMA, if you are in breach of any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale, any discounts, including settlement discounts, rebates or other economic benefits provided to you by FMA are automatically revoked and the prices for goods and services will be adjusted upwards accordingly.
- Engineering staff have no authority to discuss account matters or agree to terms. All matters relating to client accounts are the within the domain of Management personnel.
- You will notify FMA of any change in circumstances of ownership, structure, or management, including any change of director, shareholder or beneficiaries, or any change in partnership or trusteeship within 3 days of the date of change insofar as such changes impact the entity responsible for the FMA account.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FMA, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person acting on your behalf.
- Suspension or Ceasing of Supply: (a) FMA may in its complete discretion and without incurring any liability to the Customer, cease or suspend supply of goods and services to you even if an order is part fulfilled. (b) Without limiting clause (a) above, or any other rights FMA has, if an Event of Default occurs FMA may, without prejudice to its other rights, call up moneys owed to it by you, retain all moneys paid on account, or cease further deliveries and recover from you all loss of profits arising therefrom, and/or enter onto any premises where supplied goods are located and with the full cooperation and assistance of you retake possession of any supplied goods. Where the supplied goods are located on a third-party site, you must procure access for FMA or its representatives.
- While our best endeavours are employed in housing aircraft within our hangar complex wherever possible, airport aircraft parking charges are not the responsibility of FMA and no guarantee of hangar space is extended or implied by our acceptance of your aircraft.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale supersede all previous terms and conditions between FMA and yourself. No terms of your own apply to any agreement between yourself and FMA.